• Breaking News

    Friday, May 7, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Mudcrab Merchant decided I should lose this game

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Mudcrab Merchant decided I should lose this game


    Mudcrab Merchant decided I should lose this game

    Posted: 06 May 2021 08:10 PM PDT

    Resources and terms

    Posted: 07 May 2021 04:12 AM PDT

    So I'm a new player here. So far I only managed to find https://legends-decks.com for deck building, and call me an idiot, but I don't find the resource all that useful at all. It appears to be a random description of certain cards.

    This leads to my first question: is there a more appropriate online resource, which would explain how to advance to intermediate level, and give glimpse of pre-built decks, explain their strengths and weaknesses? If I could input my collection into it, and see what decks I can build with it - would be an extra cool feature.

    Second question: where can I get an explanation of in-game terms? Like, what the hell is a "control-heavy deck"? Or Rage deck? And a million other terms that I'm simply not familiar with… Reading posts in this community sometimes feels like Martian to me.

    submitted by /u/tommy_ngl
    [link] [comments]

    Just received the Red Mountain title. I got lucky and performed the Ancano/Red Year combo in two consecutive games.

    Posted: 06 May 2021 05:23 PM PDT

    Can't play Soul Shred against mono deck ???

    Posted: 07 May 2021 12:32 AM PDT

    Can't play Soul Shred against mono deck ???

    Am I missing something ? I just can't play the card against a monodeck !

    Anyone has an idea if it's for neutral mono deck, or all mono decks ?

    Nothing in description is forbidding me to play Soul Shard. I would have imagined it would banish like the amount indicated on Soul Shard multiplied by number of attributes (which is 1 here ?)

    https://preview.redd.it/ygpxwfwninx61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=21e58d85d9c807fe488dd535e31c0eef320070f6

    submitted by /u/Aggro_Cancers
    [link] [comments]

    Is a Tribunal Deck hated?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 12:10 PM PDT

    I like to run a BYP deck because it has a lot of cards I like in causal. But about 1 in 3 games I play the opponent quits before we even see our initial hands.

    Do people look down on tribunal decks? Or is this just a coincidence and there's a lot of instant concede in general?

    submitted by /u/TheDastardly12
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment