• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 8, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Why do I see this cancer deck every single day? I have 8 support removals but looks like that's not enough

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Why do I see this cancer deck every single day? I have 8 support removals but looks like that's not enough


    Why do I see this cancer deck every single day? I have 8 support removals but looks like that's not enough

    Posted: 08 May 2021 03:48 AM PDT

    Invade is so bad

    Posted: 08 May 2021 08:14 AM PDT

    Invade is so bad

    I finally ran into one of those terrible invade players. Guess I would be pretty mad if my supposedly great control invade deck couldn't beat a meme slay deck. Granted I did high roll a turn 4 or 5 zero cost chodala's treachery with some completed contracts in hand, which meant stealing their 5/5 piercing twilight and then killing the gate.

    There is something satisfying about crushing an invade deck.

    https://preview.redd.it/1c7a5n2rwwx61.png?width=1916&format=png&auto=webp&s=fecd15e7dcd481b51359576fc8eb30440ddf2ea4

    submitted by /u/sithbinks
    [link] [comments]

    Why’s everyone bitching about invade when...

    Posted: 08 May 2021 08:18 AM PDT

    I see the same damn aggro decks with the same cards every time. Goblin, goblin/orc, orc... no variation , no creativity...

    At least playing against invade there's a surprise about what keywords their creatures might get! Then I get to steal them with ahnassi

    Seriously— you goblin or orc people. Are your decks fun to play? Is it enjoyable? Aren't they just the same every game? You either overwhelm your opponent in the first few rounds with the same cards or quit if you haven't won by turn 7.

    Ok rant done! :)

    submitted by /u/justinlevy010
    [link] [comments]

    Flesh Atronach is too fun

    Posted: 07 May 2021 03:21 PM PDT

    Empire Control full of dragons, yeah! :D

    Posted: 07 May 2021 07:37 PM PDT

    Just another day at the workshop for the dynamo bros ��

    Posted: 07 May 2021 02:33 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment