• Breaking News

    Friday, March 13, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends since 2018, tribunal is my favorite Attribute, to honor that, i made this in my steam profile.

    Elder Scrolls: Legends since 2018, tribunal is my favorite Attribute, to honor that, i made this in my steam profile.


    since 2018, tribunal is my favorite Attribute, to honor that, i made this in my steam profile.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Stuck on ESL loading screen on android

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    Chanter Of Akatosh, I never make decks focused around 1 card. I built an action deck with equal number of creature's (somewhat). with (lightning bolt) will summon (Icy Shambles). In this situation I'll summon all 3 dealing 10 damage overall...Ranked Time, 7th rank Truekione Conqueror of Madness.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    Came back after over a year, finding out about the Falkreath Defiler nerf broke my heart

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    I mean I get it, a turn 6 Iron Atronach is absolutely broken, but still, RIP to my man.

    submitted by /u/Dunmer_Deathmage
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment