• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 14, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends What card says “There are many like it but this one is mine”?

    Elder Scrolls: Legends What card says “There are many like it but this one is mine”?


    What card says “There are many like it but this one is mine”?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    Searching for new deckcreations

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    I started playing TESL a year ago and I am still enjoying to see different decks but evreytime I see someone with an interesting deck they seem to be afraid to add me cause there are a lot of flamers who just add someone to flame him. I can understand this cause it happend to me a several times too. So I am asking for somone to let me watch some of the games he/she plays and maybe to discuss why he/she plays the way he/she does and to learn something about the way he/she plays.

    If anyone wants to add me my IGN is: Cyberpsyclon

    submitted by /u/Cyberpsyclon
    [link] [comments]

    Having someone use the “taunt” emote when they’re about to deal the final blow is the worst thing ever and it never fails to make me furious.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    Soul Siege Assassin

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    SPAAAEtPuzsHxSAOtdnMfMqynPqxumoZiyqGbOsAwHlW

    It is a fun list that uses Thieves Guild Fence, Bandari Opprotunist, Unrelenting Siege, and Soul Shred to eliminate the opponent's deck. Give it a try and tell me what you think.

    submitted by /u/Mael12345Doff
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Scout is worse than Invade

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 02:51 AM PDT

    Big facts. Invade can be stopped by stopping the gates, which can be beaten down by creatures earlier or fall to removal. Dragon scout gets progressively worse unless you're spamming clones of Piercing Twilight to get the shouts and Parthunax out of their library.

    submitted by /u/GratedParm
    [link] [comments]

    1000 gold, New player......... What should I buy?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 02:22 AM PDT

    I already have got the Ancano Cunning deck. What do you guys suggest? In the process of modding Aela Companions deck. Need 1200 SG for the other cards.

    submitted by /u/Skinz14
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment